Xbox Video on Windows Phone 8.1 gets an update, today.
Xbox Video – Note, the new version number for Xbox Video, on Windows Phone, is 2.5.3929.0
Multiple stability and localization fixes
- Fixed an issue that many users mentioned in store reviews where the app would stop immediately after it was launched after an upgrade from Windows Phone 8.0
- Better error notifications when a rental has expired.
- Fixed a problem with playing downloaded movies while offline.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed a problem where Xbox Video’s collections showed blank content after an upgrade or relaunch.
And the team noted some things to look forward in future releases:
- HD playback.
- Support for Bookmarking; pause on one Xbox Video screen, and resume playback on another
- Transparent Tile support
- Kid’s Corner support.